Real World/Real Time Data Opportunity Space
To demonstrate the value and usefulness of data generated in real time and in the real world to patients, providers, public health officials, and researchers.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,878,310.00 awarded to PatientsLikeMe - Creating an open-source online database of patient-reported outcome measures to help patients more accurately monitor their health, Phase 1
- $25,000.00 awarded to Health 2.0, LLC - Promoting Pioneering solutions through the 2013 Health 2.0 Fall Conference
- $95,840.00 awarded to Quantified Self Labs LLC - Supporting the 2014 Quantified Self symposium on improving access to personal data
- $478,660.00 awarded to O'Reilly Media, Inc. - Building a prototype open-source system to make patient-generated data useful for clinical research
- $170,610.00 awarded to University of California, San Diego - Supporting planning for a program to make people-generated real world/real time health data available to researchers