Public Health Law Field-Building
To support public health practitioners, their counsel, and policymakers in using law to promote, protect, and improve health, using technical assistance, training, legal analyses, and publications delivered through a national network of public health law centers and key stakeholder groups.
- $300,000.00 awarded to National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) - Building long-term infrastructure to address public health challenges facing American Indian communities
- $400,000.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Expediting the launch of a national coordinating center for public health law
- $3,425,000.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Developing and coordinating a national network to advance the use of law to improve population health
- $1,275,000.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Public Health - Establishing a regional center for public health law for the Midwestern United States
- $1,324,963.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Establishing a regional center for public health law for the Southeastern United States, 2010-2013