Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $481,672.00 awarded to University of Montana - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
- $449,513.00 awarded to Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation - Establishment of a culturally sensitive rural hospice program for Alaska natives
- $449,305.00 awarded to Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Mental Health - Program to provide comprehensive end-of-life care to people with serious mental illness
- $450,000.00 awarded to Baystate Medical Center Inc. - Palliative care program to improve end-of-life care for people with end-stage renal disease and their families
- $163,474.00 awarded to Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center - Project to improve palliative services and end-of-life care for an urban African-American population