Policy Advocacy on Tobacco and Health: An Initiative to Build Capacity in Communities of Color for Tobacco Policy Change
Initiative to provide resources for community-based organizations and tribal groups interested in implementing effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
- $2,268,864.00 awarded to Praxis Project, Inc. - Technical assistance, training, and informational resources to assist communities of color to build capacity for tobacco policy change
- $165,000.00 awarded to H.E.R.E. Education and Support Fund - New York City restaurant worker education and outreach campaign
- $165,000.00 awarded to Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community of the Salt River Reservation - Indian community tobacco policy project
- $162,613.00 awarded to Miami Workers Center - Increasing tobacco-related prevention and treatment services
- $157,804.00 awarded to Muscogee (Creek) Nation Division of Health Administration - Tobacco and health policy project