Policy Advocacy on Tobacco and Health: An Initiative to Build Capacity in Communities of Color for Tobacco Policy Change
Initiative to provide resources for community-based organizations and tribal groups interested in implementing effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
- $2,268,864.00 awarded to Praxis Project, Inc. - Technical assistance, training, and informational resources to assist communities of color to build capacity for tobacco policy change
- $55,755.00 awarded to Praxis Project, Inc. - Additional evaluation activities for the Foundation's Policy Advocacy on Tobacco and Health initiative
- $165,000.00 awarded to Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin - Smoke Free Milwaukee Project
- $164,962.00 awarded to Padres Unidos - Right to Health Care Organizing Project
- $165,000.00 awarded to H.E.R.E. Education and Support Fund - New York City restaurant worker education and outreach campaign