Policy Advocacy on Tobacco and Health: An Initiative to Build Capacity in Communities of Color for Tobacco Policy Change
Initiative to provide resources for community-based organizations and tribal groups interested in implementing effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
- $2,268,864.00 awarded to Praxis Project, Inc. - Technical assistance, training, and informational resources to assist communities of color to build capacity for tobacco policy change
- $500,000.00 awarded to Praxis Project, Inc. - Technical assistance for the Policy Advocacy on Tobacco and Health program
- $165,000.00 awarded to Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin - Smoke Free Milwaukee Project
- $165,000.00 awarded to Chinese Progressive Association - Chinese power against tobacco
- $165,000.00 awarded to Community Coalition for Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment - Neighborhoods fighting illegal tobacco sales