Pioneer Special Solicitation
To support the first special solicitation for the Pioneer team, focusing on consumer empowerment as a driving force for disruptive innovation in health and health care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $377,635.00 awarded to Ashoka - Replicating scalable innovations in health care from around the world
- $1,250,000.00 awarded to Freelancers Union - Demonstrating an affordable and portable health insurance package for independent workers
- $1,998,530.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior - Creating a network of Family Coaching Clinics using a new model of family-centered preventive behavioral health care
- $240,000.00 awarded to Planned Parenthood of the Columbia/Willamette - Analyzing the business and legal issues for accessing contraception products via the Internet
- $312,104.00 awarded to Innosight Institute Inc. - Disruptive innovations within six integrated health systems