New Jersey Nursing Initiative: So a Nurse Will Be There for You
To address the New Jersey nurse faculty shortage by developing, implementing, and evaluating a statewide model for recruitment and retention of nurse faculty.
- $82,060.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust of New Jersey - Moving the New Jersey Nursing Initiative program office to the New Jersey Hospital Association space
- $299,881.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Evaluating Phase 2 of the New Jersey Nursing Initiative
- $1,017,296.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust of New Jersey - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's New Jersey Nursing Initiative: So a Nurse Will Be There for You program, 2014
- $150,000.00 awarded to New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Developing online toolkit for science teachers to inform middle and high school students about nursing as a preferred career
- $19,400.00 awarded to Diane M. Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN - Continuing operation of the New Jersey Nursing Initiative's Collaborative Learning Community to address the nurse faculty shortage, 2014