New Jersey Nursing Initiative: So a Nurse Will Be There for You
To address the New Jersey nurse faculty shortage by developing, implementing, and evaluating a statewide model for recruitment and retention of nurse faculty.
- $49,334.00 awarded to TSI Consulting Partners, Inc. - Facilitating strategic planning for the statewide collaborative on nursing education in New Jersey
- $1,061,706.00 awarded to New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's New Jersey Nursing Initiative program
- $599,976.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Process evaluation of RWJF's New Jersey Nursing Initiative: Nurse Will Be There for You program
- $1,793,057.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Nursing - New Jersey Nursing Initiative: Faculty preparation program at Rutgers College of Nursing, Phase 2
- $1,770,297.00 awarded to Seton Hall University College of Nursing - New Jersey Nursing Initiative: Faculty preparation program at Seton Hall College of Nursing, Phase 2