To support innovative community-based projects in New Jersey that address one or more of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's interest areas in health and health care.
- $217,202.00 awarded to Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association, Inc., Northern New Jersey Chapter - Respite care using recreation and music therapy for people with Alzheimer's disease
- $249,996.00 awarded to Cooper University Hospital - Substance abuse treatment for pregnant and parenting women
- $150,032.00 awarded to Enable Inc. - Improving availability and use of community services for adults with disabilities
- $80,604.00 awarded to Holy Name of Camden/Jesuit Urban Service Team, Inc. - Drug and violence prevention program for at-risk preschool children and preteens
- $50,000.00 awarded to Matheny School and Hospital Inc. - Training program for personal care attendants for severely disabled persons