To support innovative community-based projects in New Jersey that address one or more of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's interest areas in health and health care.
- $412,334.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust of New Jersey - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's New Jersey Health Initiatives program
- $84,070.00 awarded to Cadbury Corporation - Planning for a program for a continuing care retirement community
- $189,266.00 awarded to Community Corrections Council - Alternative sentencing program for substance-abusing offenders
- $249,487.00 awarded to Mercer Medical Center - Aftercare for recovering pregnant and postpartum substance-addicted women
- $111,462.00 awarded to State of New Jersey, Health Care Facilities Financing Authority - Capital financing for nonhospital-based health care providers