To support innovative community-based projects in New Jersey that address one or more of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's interest areas in health and health care.
- $24,907.00 awarded to Cathedral Healthcare System, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's New Jersey Health Initiatives program
- $84,070.00 awarded to Cadbury Corporation - Planning for a program for a continuing care retirement community
- $179,996.00 awarded to New Jersey State Chapter of the Epilepsy Foundation of America - Social security mentor program for rural residents
- $250,000.00 awarded to Martin House Community for Justice Foundation, Inc. - Improving access to inner-city health services
- $248,051.00 awarded to Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Inc. - Establishment of a center for children with chronic conditions