To support innovative community-based projects in New Jersey that address one or more of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's interest areas in health and health care.
- $132,330.00 awarded to John F. Kennedy Medical Center Foundation, Inc. - Supporting a Family Medicine Center project to provide patient-centered care and improve quality of life for high-risk vulnerable patients
- $150,000.00 awarded to Zufall Health Center - Developing and implementing a workforce-redesign project in patient-centered care to optimize limited health care resources
- $150,000.00 awarded to Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation - Strengthening the skill set of the Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation's workforce to identify and close care gaps for high-risk patients
- $1,813,100.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust of New Jersey - Deploying military veterans to enroll uninsured New Jersey families and individuals for health coverage under the Affordable Care Act
- $150,000.00 awarded to Henry J. Austin Health Center Inc. - Building multidisciplinary community teams to efficiently deliver health care