Monitoring and analysis for State Health Reform Assistance Network
To support research and evaluation activities as part of the Foundation's strategy to assist states in implementing the coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $75,000.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Supporting planning for a study of the response of small businesses to state health insurance exchanges
- $99,991.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Examining the impact on communities of implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- $2,035,161.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Analyzing implications of state implementation of the Affordable Care Act for governments, employers, and households, Year 3
- $360,000.00 awarded to University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs - Evaluating the work of RWJF's State Health Reform Assistance Network, 2012-2013
- $999,998.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Assessing what coverage options small businesses intend to pursue under the Affordable Care Act