Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $180,571.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center - Examining the exceptional increase in life expectancy in New York City, 1990-2009
- $148,508.00 awarded to Princeton University - Supporting publication of the Future of Children on research into preventing children's health problems
- $200,000.00 awarded to National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine - Considering the addition of patient-reported social and behavioral factors to electronic health records
- $483,055.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Assessing how the ratio of spending on social versus health services is associated with state-level variation in health outcomes, 2000 to 2010
- $298,000.00 awarded to Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) - Building on and disseminating to employers the work of an employer-community collaboration to improve community health