Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $110,948.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Estimating the impact of public health initiatives in New York City on a significant increase in life expectancy from 2000 to 2010
- $148,508.00 awarded to Princeton University - Supporting publication of the Future of Children on research into preventing children's health problems
- $200,000.00 awarded to National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Medicine - Considering the addition of patient-reported social and behavioral factors to electronic health records
- $75,000.00 awarded to New York State Health Foundation - Examining the evidence in diabetes prevention
- $151,706.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Examining the underlying drivers of health care spending to support effective cost-containment initiatives