Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $180,571.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center - Examining the exceptional increase in life expectancy in New York City, 1990-2009
- $148,508.00 awarded to Princeton University - Supporting publication of the Future of Children on research into preventing children's health problems
- $110,948.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Estimating the impact of public health initiatives in New York City on a significant increase in life expectancy from 2000 to 2010
- $192,897.00 awarded to BSR Education Fund Inc. - Exploring how corporate efforts in social responsibility enable businesses to create better health for employees and communities
- $298,000.00 awarded to Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) - Building on and disseminating to employers the work of an employer-community collaboration to improve community health