To work with elected and appointed officials to create and promote healthier communities.
- $54,502.00 awarded to Local Government Commission - Development of smart growth leaders
- $52,960.00 awarded to International City/County Management Association - Developing local government leaders for active living
- $59,683.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Best Practices - Promoting active living through smart growth and quality-of-life initiatives
- $94,479.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Best Practices - Educating state leaders on active living issues
- $224,924.00 awarded to National League of Cities Institute Inc. - Engaging municipal officials to combat childhood obesity in their communities