Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $735,780.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Strengthening the role of New Jersey's behavioral health services in recovery planning and response for Hurricane Sandy and similar emergencies
- $88,080.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Supplementing the Mental Health Association in New Jersey's work in addressing the health and behavioral health issues of Sandy survivors
- $190,000.00 awarded to Seer Farms, Inc. - Supporting the Seer Farms' Out of Crisis program to serve as disaster case managers and to provide temporary pet care for Sandy survivors
- $793,760.00 awarded to United Way of Northern New Jersey - Addressing the lingering mental health effects of Hurricane Sandy on school students and communities in New Jersey
- $100,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey