To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $126,519.00 awarded to North Carolina Public Health Foundation - Space Grant - HKHC National Program Office
- $1,795,924.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities - Year 5
- $45,000.00 awarded to Berkeley Charleston Dorchester Council of Governments - Developing a regional bicycle/pedestrian network to promote physical activity
- $45,000.00 awarded to Albuquerque City Council - Developing and integrating policy outcomes to establish environmental interventions
- $3,071,831.00 awarded to Transtria LLC - Evaluating RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program