To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $499,974.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program, 2014
- $360,000.00 awarded to Cook County Family Connection - Building a collaborative partnership to improve nutrition and physical activity opportunities for children in Cook County, Ga.
- $360,000.00 awarded to Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency - Expanding the Healthi Kids Partnership in Rochester, N.Y., to prevent childhood obesity through public policy change and continued policy advocacy
- $360,000.00 awarded to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Inc. - Facilitating healthy eating and active living for children by improving the built environment and public policies in Buffalo, N.Y.
- $360,000.00 awarded to Chattanooga - Hamilton County Health Department - Identifying and implementing evidence-based strategies to promote children's health and reduce obesity through Grow Healthy Together Chattanooga