To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $499,974.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program, 2014
- $45,000.00 awarded to Berkeley Charleston Dorchester Council of Governments - Developing a regional bicycle/pedestrian network to promote physical activity
- $45,000.00 awarded to Albuquerque City Council - Developing and integrating policy outcomes to establish environmental interventions
- $400,000.00 awarded to City of Somerville Health Department - Implementing a multidisciplinary approach to increasing healthy eating and physical activity in and around Somerville, Mass.
- $400,000.00 awarded to PedNet Coalition Inc. - Identifying specific policy changes that provide low-income families with access to nutritious foods and routine physical activity