To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $2,999,952.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Maintaining and growing the impact of Active Living By Design
- $1,708,732.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $45,000.00 awarded to Albuquerque City Council - Developing and integrating policy outcomes to establish environmental interventions
- $620,385.00 awarded to Transtria LLC - Evaluating RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $359,976.00 awarded to Crim Fitness Foundation - Providing safe, inviting and low cost places for youth and adults to be physically active in the parks and green spaces in Flint, Mich.