To support and disseminate focused investigator-initiated research and policy analysis to identify effective policy and environmental strategies for reversing the rise in childhood obesity by 2015, especially in populations and communities at greatest risk.
- $97,190.00 awarded to White Mountain Research Associates, LLC - Healthy Eating Research: Building Evidence to Prevent Childhood Obesity - Tools and technical assistance for program design and assessment
- $308,011.00 awarded to White Mountain Research Associates, LLC - Evaluation of RWJF's Healthy Eating Research program
- $840,703.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Eating Research program
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention - Studying the economic impact and the role of key stakeholders in school nutrition standard policy implementation
- $189,000.00 awarded to Atlanta Board of Education - Evaluating school food policy implementation within the Atlanta school system