To support and disseminate investigator-initiated and commissioned research to identify effective policy and environmental strategies to ensure that children in the United States are at a healthy weight by 2025, especially in populations and communities at greatest risk.
- $97,190.00 awarded to White Mountain Research Associates, LLC - Healthy Eating Research: Building Evidence to Prevent Childhood Obesity - Tools and technical assistance for program design and assessment
- $147,070.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health - Framing messages for taxes on sugar-sweetened beverages
- $124,333.00 awarded to Center for Digital Democracy - Examining the impact of youth-targeted social-media marketing of foods and beverages
- $168,770.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health - Simplifying caloric labeling on sugar-sweetened beverages to reduce consumption of excess calories
- $163,168.00 awarded to Public Health Advocacy Institute Inc. - Analyzing the legal authority of state attorneys general to limit unfair and deceptive digital food marketing to children