To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $179,000.00 awarded to Louis Harris & Associates, Inc. - Consumer survey for community snapshots study
- $32,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $22,500,056.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $1,845,271.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $2,600,062.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - 1996 Employer Health Insurance Survey