To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $390,825.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Design for longitudinal data collection - Health Tracking
- $17,860,150.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $1,082,160.00 awarded to Project Hope - The People-to-People Health Foundation, Inc. - Continued support for Health Affairs, 1995-1998
- $2,600,062.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - 1996 Employer Health Insurance Survey
- $1,567,409.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Enhancements to the communications and management activities of the Center