To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $17,860,150.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $2,600,062.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - 1996 Employer Health Insurance Survey
- $22,500,056.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $72,834.00 awarded to University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health - Planning work for examining the organization and behavior of physician group practices
- $61,950.00 awarded to National Center for Health Statistics, Department of Health and Human Services - Research on trends in employment-based health insurance and the effects of state reform policies