To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $32,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $1,567,409.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Enhancements to the communications and management activities of the Center
- $1,355,925.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Tracking employment-based health insurance and evaluating public policy to maximize private coverage
- $12,800.00 awarded to Mark A. Goldberg - Communications technical assistance for the Center for Studying Health System Change
- $143,341.00 awarded to Brandeis University, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management - Research on changes in mental health and substance abuse services