To provide four-year awards for postdoctoral research to clinician-scientists from historically underrepresented groups who are committed to developing careers in academia, improving the health of underserved populations, furthering scientific understanding, and eliminating health disparities.
- $848,811.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program, 2013-2014
- $316,397.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Impact of antibiotic-induced alterations on the intestinal flora and on adaptive immune function in infant mice: Esi S.N. Lamouse-Smith, MD, PhD
- $420,000.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Effect of G6PD deficiency on red blood cell storage -- Richard Oscar Francis, MD, PhD
- $420,000.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine - Regulation of Perilipin 2 by AMPK in experimental alcoholic liver disease -- Rotonya McCants Carr, MD
- $420,000.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Investigating the lifelong cost benefit of allogeneic stem cell transplantation for children with sickle cell disease -- Staci Arnold, MD