To improve access to quality health care for Latinos with limited English proficiency through the use of cost-effective interpretation and translation services.
155 North Fresno Street, Suite 210
Fresno, CA, 93701-7702
- $211,000.00 awarded to Wirthlin Worldwide - Survey of health providers and Latino patients
- $1,105,900.00 awarded to Tomas Rivera Policy Institute - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program
- $68,455.00 awarded to Partida Group, LLC - Planning for RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program
- $491,720.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Medicine - Development and evaluation of patient education and health care professional training programs for Spanish-speaking diabetics
- $99,591.00 awarded to George Washington University School of Public Health & Health Services Center for Health Policy Research - Planning for RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program (Phase 2)