To improve access to quality health care for Latinos with limited English proficiency through the use of cost-effective interpretation and translation services.
155 North Fresno Street, Suite 210
Fresno, CA, 93701-7702
- $491,720.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Medicine - Development and evaluation of patient education and health care professional training programs for Spanish-speaking diabetics
- $68,455.00 awarded to Partida Group, LLC - Planning for RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program
- $211,000.00 awarded to Wirthlin Worldwide - Survey of health providers and Latino patients
- $1,010,610.00 awarded to Tomas Rivera Policy Institute - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program
- $148,680.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Planning for the evaluation of RWJF's Hablamos Juntos program