Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX, 78229-3900
Cynthia D. Mulrow
- $173,871.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Joann G. Elmore, M.D., M.P.H.
- $240,000.00 awarded to Memorial Hospital - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Valerie E. Stone, M.D., M.P.H.
- $318,723.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $239,907.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Sharon Dobie, M.D.
- $235,403.00 awarded to Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Major Gregg S. Meyer, USAF, M.C.