Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX, 78229-3900
Cynthia D. Mulrow
- $43,794.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $239,997.00 awarded to New England Medical Center Hospitals Inc. - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Robert Sege, M.D., Ph.D.
- $240,000.00 awarded to Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Wally R. Smith, M.D.
- $239,593.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University Foundation - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Mark Helfand, M.D., M.P.H.
- $239,879.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Lorna Anne Lynn, M.D.