Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Arkansas Health Care Foundation - Preparing nurses to lead change to advance health in Arkansas and increasing the proportion of nurses with a BSN degree to 80 percent by 2020
- $150,000.00 awarded to Connecticut Nurses' Foundation - Improving use of nursing-workforce data for better planning and policy-making in Connecticut and promoting higher levels of education and training
- $150,000.00 awarded to Michigan Health Council - Promoting academic progression for nurses in Michigan and partnering nurses with other health care professionals to redesign health care, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to Idaho Alliance of Leaders in Nursing - Supporting a nurse residency program in Idaho and overcoming scope-of-practice barriers to the work of advance practice registered nurses, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Colorado with an emphasis on rural nursing, 2013-2015