Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $196,164.00 awarded to Harvard Medical School - Informing policy-makers on the central issues in health care spending to guide identification of policy initiatives
- $498,087.00 awarded to Pacific Business Group on Health - Addressing barriers to payment reform and quality improvement in maternity care in California
- $284,446.00 awarded to Oregon Primary Care Association - Developing an alternative payment methodology for Medicaid payments to Oregon's Community Health Centers
- $497,600.00 awarded to State of Vermont, Green Mountain Care Board - Implementing payment reforms to improve health care quality and lower costs in Vermont
- $440,567.00 awarded to UPMC for You, Inc. - Developing replicable methods and strategies for Medicaid payment reform to achieve high-value care for medically complex children