Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $200,000.00 awarded to OCHIN, Inc. - Evaluating a capitated alternative payment methodology in Oregon community health centers
- $419,686.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Examining value-based payment reforms in California, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Vermont for impact and lessons learned
- $195,918.00 awarded to Harvard Medical School - Evaluating multipayer, medical episode-based payment reform in Arkansas
- $79,955.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Researching effective language to communicate payment-reform concepts to the public
- $498,087.00 awarded to Pacific Business Group on Health - Addressing barriers to payment reform and quality improvement in maternity care in California