Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $79,955.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Researching effective language to communicate payment-reform concepts to the public
- $11,260.00 awarded to Michael E. Chernew, PhD - Supporting a conference to explore clinically meaningful ways to classify health care costs
- $499,675.00 awarded to University of Washington - Evaluating the success of state and regional payment-reform efforts
- $125,526.00 awarded to Physicians Choice Foundation - Supporting the Program Oriented Payment demonstration project for payment reform to achieve sustainable high-value care
- $199,948.00 awarded to Maine Health Management Coalition Foundation - Piloting population-based health metrics for accountable care organizations