Cost Containment Initiative
To support a multipronged initiative aimed at identifying strategies, programs, and policy recommendations intended to reduce the growth of health care spending.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $148,254.00 awarded to Cornell University, Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College - Examining processes implemented to reduce administrative costs of interactions between health care providers and insurance plans
- $1,847,693.00 awarded to Families USA Foundation Inc. - Laying the groundwork for consensus on actionable proposals to address America's crisis in health care costs (Phase 2)
- $32,000.00 awarded to Avalere Health, LLC - Tracking and interpreting health care professionals' recommendations for curbing spending and achieving quality
- $100,000.00 awarded to Altarum Institute - Creating a framework for assessing the value of prevention and its impact on health and health care costs
- $166,250.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Engaging physicians for recommendations to reduce the growth in health care spending