To support state-based consumer-advocacy networks to increase their capacity to participate with key stakeholders, such as businesses, hospitals, insurers, providers, and government officials, in health reform implementation.
- $380,000.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Supporting consumer advocates in making sure the public has a say in health reform implementation
- $225,000.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Evaluating the Consumer Voices for Coverage program, 2010-12
- $1,509,005.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Consumer Voices for Coverage program, 2012-2013
- $250,000.00 awarded to Arise Citizens' Policy Project - Consumer Voices for Coverage: Strengthening State Advocacy Networks to Expand Health Coverage
- $250,000.00 awarded to Colorado Consumer Health Initiative - Consumer Voices for Coverage: Strengthening State Advocacy Networks to Expand Health Coverage