Program to support the work of state-based commissions and task forces to identify and implement changes in policy and practice to improve care for people at the end of life.
Victoria D. Weisfeld
- $742,013.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for Community-State Partnerships to Improve End-of-Life Care
- $740,988.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for the State-Based Initiatives to Improve Care of the Dying
- $375,000.00 awarded to Life Project Foundation - Strategic initiative to improve the quality of end-of-life care
- $340,000.00 awarded to California Health Foundation and Trust - Establishing a statewide collaborative effort to improve end-of-life care
- $380,161.00 awarded to Brown University - Implementation of a statewide program to improve care at the end of life