Program to support the work of state-based commissions and task forces to identify and implement changes in policy and practice to improve care for people at the end of life.
Victoria D. Weisfeld
- $742,013.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for Community-State Partnerships to Improve End-of-Life Care
- $75,000.00 awarded to DCHA Program Services Company Inc. - Planning a District-wide program to improve end-of-life care
- $75,000.00 awarded to North Dakota Medical Research Foundation - Planning a statewide collaborative program to improve end-of-life care
- $740,988.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for the State-Based Initiatives to Improve Care of the Dying
- $373,683.00 awarded to Oklahoma Association for Healthcare Ethics Inc. - Establishment of a statewide collaborative effort to improve end-of-life care