Community-Based Childhood Obesity Prevention Within the Injury Free Coalition for Kids Initiative Sites
Building on the Injury Free Coalition for Kids initiative, selected sites will add healthy eating environments and programs into their ongoing focus on physical activity and developing safe play areas.
- $150,000.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for the Community-Based Childhood Obesity Prevention Within the Injury Free Coalition for Kids Initiative Sites
- $60,000.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine - Promoting healthy eating, safe physical activity and integration of a school garden education program
- $60,000.00 awarded to Connecticut Children's Medical Center - Kid Healthy Program: Increasing daily exercise and the consumption of healthy food
- $60,000.00 awarded to Children's Memorial Hospital - Increasing access to and knowledge of healthy foods by reducing economic barriers to a fresh produce distribution program
- $60,000.00 awarded to Pitt Memorial Hospital Foundation Inc. - Healthy Choices: Influencing policies, communities and families on healthy eating and physical fitness