To employ a comprehensive set of interventions to improve the health of children in Trenton, New Jersey.
- $88,027.00 awarded to Velvet Miller, PhD - Development of a comprehensive health promotion project
- $50,000.00 awarded to Zero To Three - National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families - Conference on RWJF's Children's Futures program
- $1,477,162.00 awarded to Forums Institute for Public Policy - Comprehensive health promotion project
- $273,954.00 awarded to Thomas A. Edison State College - Development of options to improve health outcomes for children in Trenton, N.J.
- $31,400.00 awarded to Rush L. Russell - Consulting services for RWJF's Children's Futures program