To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $365,863.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Evaluation of Baltimore's mental health capitation program for community-based services for severely mentally ill adults
- $497,634.00 awarded to Duke University Medical Center - Evaluation of the TennCare health reform plan
- $366,142.00 awarded to University of Alabama at Birmingham - Research on the effects of any-willing-provider laws
- $1,323,841.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program
- $421,487.00 awarded to University of Alabama at Birmingham - Hospital Contracting Under Managed Care