To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $106,305.00 awarded to Boston University School of Public Health - Examining intended and unintended consequences of the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program
- $142,623.00 awarded to University of California, Irvine, Graduate School of Management - Research on the rise in employer health care costs
- $238,337.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Evaluation of corporate-managed care initiatives
- $482,425.00 awarded to Harvard Medical School - Effect of expanding Medicaid coverage on health outcomes
- $178,315.00 awarded to Harvard Medical School - Evaluation of the effect of a statewide perinatal program for the uninsured