To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $968,141.00 awarded to Economic and Social Research Institute - Demonstration of an alternative model for providing subacute care
- $142,623.00 awarded to University of California, Irvine, Graduate School of Management - Research on the rise in employer health care costs
- $58,849.00 awarded to State of Maryland Health Care Commission - Evaluation of increased Medicaid fees on obstetrical care access in MD
- $128,137.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Fielding School of Public Health - Analysis of the health status & service use by the uninsured in California
- $600,000.00 awarded to Health Research Incorporated - Regional demonstration of a single-payer authority for health insurance