To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $274,644.00 awarded to Harvard University School of Public Health - Evaluation of reforms of the market for individual insurance coverage in New Jersey
- $232,394.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust - Research on services integration achieved through different physician organization arrangements in managed care
- $456,196.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania - Research on impact of HMO growth on the scope of physician practice and availability of care
- $424,424.00 awarded to University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health - Study of changes in employer-offered health insurance
- $563,488.00 awarded to University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. - Impact of financial arrangements between MCOs and physicians on pediatric care