To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $350,004.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies - Analysis of the transfer of risk and clinical management responsibilities to physician organizations
- $87,411.00 awarded to Stanford University School of Medicine - Research on the accuracy of measures of managed care - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $71,820.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Wharton School - Study of premium variation and insurance demand in the individual health insurance market - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $98,543.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania - Research on risk selection in employer-sponsored health insurance - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $78,454.00 awarded to University of Michigan Institute for Social Research - Research on the relationship between market characteristics and the number and type of Medicare enrollees in HMOs - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation