To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $161,184.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore Peter Lamy Center for Drug Therapy and Aging - Medicare beneficiary response to coverage gaps versus actuarially equivalent continuous coverage for prescription drugs
- $64,872.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Effect of state parity laws on children with mental health care needs
- $94,664.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Strategies to reduce health care providers' administrative burdens related to quality performance measurement and reporting
- $147,324.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Regionalization in local public health systems: Variation in rationale, implementation and impact on public health preparedness
- $105,452.00 awarded to University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing - Research on the structural capacities, processes and performances of essential public health services by small local public health systems