Initiative to increase the number of hospitals that have the capability to provide quality palliative care; create sufficient momentum that hospital-based palliative care becomes a standard practice in comprehensive patient care; and provide leadership in the development of standards for palliative care programs.
Minna L. Jung
- $4,742,893.00 awarded to Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University - Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $50,000.00 awarded to West Virginia University Foundation Inc. - Development of palliative care consultation teams in hospitals and long-term care facilities
- $50,000.00 awarded to California Health Foundation and Trust - Project to assist hospitals to develop or expand palliative care services
- $49,965.00 awarded to Hospital Research Foundation - Program to enhance regional access to high-quality end-of-life and palliative care services through EPEC-trained hospitals
- $50,000.00 awarded to Maine Hospital Association, Inc. - Improving and expanding hospital-based end-of-life care services in Maine