Initiative to increase the number of hospitals that have the capability to provide quality palliative care; create sufficient momentum that hospital-based palliative care becomes a standard practice in comprehensive patient care; and provide leadership in the development of standards for palliative care programs.
Minna L. Jung
- $153,989.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust - Supporting activities for the Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $285,700.00 awarded to San Diego Hospice Foundation, Inc. - Preparing a practical guide to the establishment of palliative care services
- $4,742,893.00 awarded to Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University - Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $50,000.00 awarded to West Virginia University Foundation Inc. - Development of palliative care consultation teams in hospitals and long-term care facilities
- $50,000.00 awarded to California Health Foundation and Trust - Project to assist hospitals to develop or expand palliative care services