Initiative to increase the number of hospitals that have the capability to provide quality palliative care; create sufficient momentum that hospital-based palliative care becomes a standard practice in comprehensive patient care; and provide leadership in the development of standards for palliative care programs.
Minna L. Jung
- $4,742,893.00 awarded to Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University - Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $36,618.00 awarded to Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University - Research on Medicare coverage of palliative care
- $176,318.00 awarded to Dorothy N. Moga - Consultant services for the Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $135,542.00 awarded to Amber B. Jones - Consultant services for the Center to Advance Palliative Care
- $49,965.00 awarded to Hospital Research Foundation - Program to enhance regional access to high-quality end-of-life and palliative care services through EPEC-trained hospitals