Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement
To advance understanding and evidence of the relationship between accreditation and other quality improvement efforts in public health and the performance and impact of the public health system.
- $160,000.00 awarded to Guilford County Department of Public Health - Using the Six Sigma process in a public health clinic system in Guilford County, N.C., to improve health outcomes
- $159,706.00 awarded to Community Health Foundation - Implementing and evaluating the comprehensive quality improvement program at the Tulsa Health Department (Oklahoma)
- $160,000.00 awarded to Berrien County Health Department - Improving efficiency of the Berrien County (Mich.) Health Department services using quality improvement and quality assurance
- $160,000.00 awarded to State of South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control - Conducting a quality improvement project in family planning clinics in two South Carolina public health departments
- $160,000.00 awarded to City of Baltimore Department of Health - Enhancing and evaluating quality improvement in the Baltimore City Health Department