To support partnerships among local health care providers and community organizations to address diabetes prevention and self-management issues in communities where cultural and ethnic diversity influence related health behaviors.
- $27,107.00 awarded to Metro Denver Black Church Initiative - Improving quality of life for African-Americans with diabetes
- $25,000.00 awarded to Mainegeneral Medical Center - Developing a community support project that addresses diabetes
- $25,000.00 awarded to Campesinos Sin Fronteras - Improving diabetes self-management among farmworkers and their families
- $657,891.00 awarded to Washington University in St. Louis - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Advancing Diabetes Self-Management and Building Community Supports for Diabetes Care programs
- $370,000.00 awarded to Minneapolis American Indian Center - Improving diabetes self-management among Native Americans