After School: Connecting Children at Risk With Responsible Adults to Help Reduce Youth Substance Abuse and Other Health-Compromising Behaviors
Program to support a three-city demonstration project designed to connect at-risk urban youth with responsible adults in activities after school.
- $217,185.00 awarded to Nonprofit Finance Fund - Lessons learned on the role of intermediary organizations in improving children's access to services in the nonschool hours
- $837,038.00 awarded to Conwal Division, Axiom Resource Management, Inc. - Evaluation of the After School initiative
- $299,960.00 awarded to Nonprofit Finance Fund - Technical assistance and direction for the After School Program
- $150,000.00 awarded to Julie A. Sandorf - Technical assistance activities for the After School Program
- $100,000.00 awarded to United Way of Massachusetts Bay Inc. - Improving after-school programs for children living in Boston