After School: Connecting Children at Risk With Responsible Adults to Help Reduce Youth Substance Abuse and Other Health-Compromising Behaviors
Program to support a three-city demonstration project designed to connect at-risk urban youth with responsible adults in activities after school.
- $4,999,583.00 awarded to Team Up for Youth - Community initiative to increase participation in youth sports
- $100,000.00 awarded to United Way of Massachusetts Bay Inc. - Improving after-school programs for children living in Boston
- $299,960.00 awarded to Nonprofit Finance Fund - Technical assistance and direction for the After School Program
- $837,038.00 awarded to Conwal Division, Axiom Resource Management, Inc. - Evaluation of the After School initiative
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to After School Matters Inc. - After School Matters in Chicago