Advocating Childhood Obesity Policy
To build and support an infrastructure that will advance policies to address root causes of the childhood obesity epidemic.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $390,130.00 awarded to YMCA of the USA Chicago - Improving standards for physical activity during out-of-school time, 2014-2015
- $415,000.00 awarded to Safe Routes to School National Partnership - Advancing street-scale improvements and joint-use agreements in underserved communities to reduce childhood obesity, 2014-2015
- $399,677.00 awarded to Food Trust - Supporting the Food Trust's national campaign to increase the number of healthy food outlets in underserved areas, 2014-2015
- $9,807,858.00 awarded to American Heart Association Inc. - Supporting the American Heart Association as lead advocacy organization in reversing the childhood obesity epidemic, Year 1
- $339,862.00 awarded to YMCA of the USA Chicago - Improving standards for physical activity during out-of-school time, 2012-2013