Advocating Childhood Obesity Policy
To build and support an infrastructure that will advance policies to address root causes of the childhood obesity epidemic.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $339,170.00 awarded to Food Trust - Establishing the Food Trust as a national hub for healthy food financing to increase healthy food outlets in underserved areas
- $339,862.00 awarded to YMCA of the USA Chicago - Improving standards for physical activity during out-of-school time, 2012-2013
- $9,807,858.00 awarded to American Heart Association Inc. - Supporting the American Heart Association as lead advocacy organization in reversing the childhood obesity epidemic, Year 1
- $339,993.00 awarded to Peopleforbikes Foundation - Advancing street-scale improvements and joint-use agreements in underserved communities to reduce childhood obesity, 2013-2014
- $70,742.00 awarded to YMCA of the USA Chicago - Improving standards for physical activity during out-of-school time, 2014