To stimulate and support research to identify environmental factors and policies that influence physical activity, especially among children and families in low-income communities.
- $695,694.00 awarded to San Diego State University Research Foundation - Technical assistance and direction for Active Living Research
- $163,219.00 awarded to San Diego State University Research Foundation - Planning the technical assistance and direction for Active Living Research
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of South Carolina Research Foundation - Evaluation of automated systems for assessing physical activity in specific environments
- $100,013.00 awarded to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Applied Life Studies - Development and validation of an e-diary system for assessing physical activity and travel behavior
- $84,134.00 awarded to Stanford University School of Medicine Center for Research in Disease Prevention - Exploring the role of environmental influences on regular physical activity