To stimulate and support research to identify environmental factors and policies that influence physical activity, especially among children and families in low-income communities.
- $163,219.00 awarded to San Diego State University Research Foundation - Planning the technical assistance and direction for Active Living Research
- $695,694.00 awarded to San Diego State University Research Foundation - Technical assistance and direction for Active Living Research
- $24,838.00 awarded to Texas A&M Research Foundation - Developing an environmental audit tool for creating safe routes to school
- $40,000.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs - Analyzing crime as a barrier to using trails for physical activity
- $70,327.00 awarded to University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center - Analyzing children's use and perceptions of their local environments for physical activity