Public Health Services and Systems Research (PHSSR) is a multidisciplinary field of study that examines the organization, financing, delivery and quality of public health services within communities and the resulting impact on population health. The National Coordinating Center for PHSSR and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation seek to expand the evidence base for effective decision-making in public health practice and policy through research that responds to the questions defined in the National Agenda for PHSSR. This solicitation is intended to strengthen the pool of researchers available to conduct PHSSR and to build on successful principles and models previously demonstrated in public health and health services research. The awards support mentored, intensive career development experiences through funding, educational experiences and protected time to conduct independent research.
- Approximately $800,000 is available through this solicitation.
- Up to eight grants will be awarded through this solicitation.
- Each grantee will receive up to $100,000 for a maximum of 24 months.
- June 29, 2012 (3 p.m.–4 p.m. ET)—Optional applicant Web conference call. Registration is required. Please visit the program’s website for complete details.
- August 8, 2012 (3 p.m. ET)—Deadline for receipt of full proposals.
- October 2012—Finalists notified.
- December 2012—Start of grants.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Complete eligibility and criteria can be found in the Call for Proposals.
THIS SOLICITATION CLOSED:
August 08, 2012, 3:00 p.m. ET