Meharry Health Policy Scholars Set to Graduate
May 17, 2013, 9:00 AM
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) Center for Health Policy at Meharry Medical College will graduate six scholars with certificates in health policy during Meharry Medical College’s 138th Commencement Exercise this weekend. Having completed the Center’s health policy education program, the scholars are poised to join the nation's leading health policy experts, researchers, and analysts. They will focus on caring for minority and underserved communities in their careers.
The graduating scholars are:
- Kevin Blythe, MSPH, School of Medicine
- Lamercie Saint Hilaire, School of Medicine
- Ashley Huderson, School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Brandon Morgan, School of Dentistry
- Rebbie S. Timmons, School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Nadia Winston, School of Graduate Studies and Research
This commentary originally appeared on the RWJF Human Capital Blog. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors.