Pioneer Pitch Day is an opportunity to highlight our country’s greatest health and health care challenges and the need to foster new approaches to overcome them.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is asking you to join an esteemed panel of judges for an innovative and fast-paced approach to sourcing ideas for potential funding.
- RWJF Entrepreneur-in-Residence and former executive editor of Wired Thomas Goetz (host)
- Angel investor Esther Dyson (judge)
- Rhode Island School of Design president John Maeda (judge)
- IDEO Life Sciences Chief Strategist Rodrigo Martinez (judge)
- NPR Science Correspondent Shankar Vedantam
- RWJF Vice President of Health Care John Lumpkin (judge)
WHAT: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Pioneer Pitch Day
WHEN: 3:00pm-5:00pm (reception to follow, 5:00pm-6:00pm
WHERE: AppNexus, 28 West 23rd Street, 4th Floor, New York NY 10010