AcademyHealth 2011 Annual Research Meeting
June 12-14, 2011
Washington State Convention Center, Seattle
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Booth Number: 300/302
AcademyHealth's 2011 Annual Research Meeting (ARM) will be held June 12-14, 2011 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. Thousands of attendees will convene to discuss health services research and policy implications, sharpen research methods and network with colleagues.
Read more on this topic and find information on sessions offered at this year’s event on AcademyHealth's website.
- Read an interview with Lisa Simpson, President and CEO, AcademyHealth and David Colby, Vice President Research & Evaluation, RWJF on how health services research and public health are working together.
- Check out NewPublicHealth.org for coverage of the conference and conversation about how health services and public health are interrelated and the roles health services plays in strengthening the health of the public.
- Follow us on Twitter at @RWJF and @RWJF_PubHealth for tweets from Seattle. Look for #ARM11.
- Sign up for RWJF Email Services.
We hope to see you in Seattle. But if you can’t be there, be sure to follow us online!
RWJF Calendar of Events
RWJF Staff will be presenting and leading sessions during ARM 2011. Additionally, staff members will be available at the RWJF booth to meet and talk.
- Lori Melichar chairs A New Research Agenda on the Future of Nursing in America at 9 a.m.
- “Addressing Cost and Affordability in Public Programs: Implications for the Affordable Care Act” takes place at 11 a.m. with panelist Brian Quinn.
- Visit the RWJF booth to talk with Brian Quinn, Lori Melichar and Andrea Daitz between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Stop by RWJF’s Booth (#300 and #302) and visit with Lori Melichar from the Human Capital Portfolio and Andy Hyman from the Coverage Team between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Check out the session “Foundations Research and Policy Agendas” with panelist David Colby, Vice President, Research and Evaluation, at 4:30 p.m.
- During the evening poster session (6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.), visit with Nancy Fishman from the Human Capital Portfolio and Debra Joy Perez of the Human Capital Portfolio and the Public Health Team.
- Brian Quinn participates in the session, “New Strategies for Engaging Consumers in Development and Use of Evidence”, beginning at 8 a.m.
- Debra Joy Perez will be a panelist at the 11:30 a.m. session “Emerging Findings in Public Health Systems and Services Research.”