- The video must be no longer than 2 minutes.
- The video should describe a specific example (personal story, experience, testimonial, or thoughtful idea) of how you and your colleagues/institution worked to address the key topic.
- The video content should clearly focus on the issue(s) related to the topic of performance measurement data and quality improvement.
- Multiple entries are allowed if the content is relevant.
- The video should address questions such as:
- What care problem/issue prompted the development of your innovation?
- Who worked together to devise and support it?
- Generally, what does your innovation involve?
- How did your idea work in practice?
- What were the outcomes?
- Are there any data of success or impact that can be shared?
- What lessons learned would you share with others looking to replicate a similar method?
- Contestants cannot make any changes or alterations to their submission(s).
- The video may mention a commercial business, industry name, brand name, product placement or other trademark only for the purpose of describing how the contestant(s) collaboratively worked to improve care. Videos that are promotional in nature may be disqualified in RWJF’s sole discretion.
- All submissions must be in English or include English subtitles if words spoken or sung in the video are in a language other than English.
- The video should not include any personal identification information about those in the video (e.g., full name, address, social security number, etc.) or otherwise disclose any information that is not intended to be made public.
- The video must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, hateful, or that promotes bigotry, racism, or harm against any group or individual, or that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Submissions that are deemed by RWJF, in its sole discretion, to violate these rules shall be deemed disqualified.
Representations and Warranties
By participating in the contest, each entrant represents and warrants that: (a) entrant is the sole author, creator, and owner of the entry; (b) the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (c) the entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party; and (d) the entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws or regulations. If the entry includes any third party works (such as images or music), the entrant must provide RWJF with all appropriate licenses and releases for such third party works. In the event the entrant cannot provide all such required licenses and releases, RWJF reserves the right to disqualify the applicable entry.
By participating in the contest, each entrant irrevocably grants to RWJF a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, license and right to reproduce, publish, republish, edit, create derivative works from, summarize, excerpt, or otherwise use and license others to use, in any format now existing or hereafter discovered, the entry.
Each entrant, by submitting an entry, agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RWJF, and each of its trustees, officers, employees, agents, consultants, and successors and assigns, from and against all third party claims, actions, or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses relating to or arising from entrant’s entry or any breach or alleged breach of any of the representations, warranties, and covenants of entrant under these rules.