April 25, 2016
Latest News Releases
An annual assessment of the National Health Security Preparedness Index shows the nation is relatively well-prepared for managing an emergency, although performance on some measures in specific states can be improved.
April 6, 2016
The Challenge, a New Venture Fund program funded by RWJF and powered by Luminary Labs, will award $500,000 to further our understanding of mood and how it relates to daily life.
March 16, 2016
The 2016 County Health Rankings, an important tool for communities working to improve health, includes several new health-related measures including residential segregation, drug overdose deaths and insufficient sleep.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- Is the Nation Ready for an Emergency? April 25, 2016
- Our Challenge: Measuring Mood for Apple’s ResearchKit April 18, 2016
- Can a Single Question Help Families Confront Poverty? April 13, 2016
- Can Sports Help Young People Heal From Trauma? April 11, 2016
- Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going to Give Children a Healthy Start April 5, 2016
- Why Every Street Should Be an Open Street March 29, 2016
- Seeking Insights From Partnerships that Advance Health March 21, 2016