September 14, 2016
Latest News Releases
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation announced the seven communities selected to receive the 2016 RWJF Culture of Health Prize. The winning communities were chosen from a group of nearly 200 applicants.
September 13, 2016
Under the leadership of Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, MD, MBA, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has taken on bold health initiatives—from reversing America's childhood obesity epidemic to advancing the movement to build a national Culture of Health.
September 12, 2016
More than 150 participants across multiple fields and professions selected to join four new leadership programs designed to help build a Culture of Health in the United States.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- Evaluating a Ten-Year Effort to Transform Health Care September 21, 2016
- Investing in the Next Generation of Health-Focused Leaders September 12, 2016
- Help Make Research More Transparent and More Accessible September 7, 2016
- What I Learned from Scaling Playworks into a National Movement August 30, 2016
- 6 Reasons Why Parks Matter for Health August 22, 2016
- How Social Spending Affects Health Outcomes August 17, 2016
- Honoring Andy Hyman: A Passionate Advocate for Health Equity August 4, 2016