July 11, 2016
Latest News Releases
An NPR, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health poll finds that more than four in 10 working adults say their current job has an impact on their overall health.
May 25, 2016
The 2016 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Sports Award announces its 12 finalists. The award recognizes innovative and influential approaches to using sports to make communities healthier places to live.
May 17, 2016
Invest Health, a program funded by the Reinvestment Fund and RWJF, is aimed at transforming how city leaders work together to help low-income communities thrive.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- To Heal a Community, Build Capacity July 20, 2016
- At the Intersection of Urban Planning and Health in the New York Metro Region July 12, 2016
- Wanted: Creative Research—From Any Field—Revealing What Makes Everyone In America Healthier July 6, 2016
- Can Virtual Reality Make Us More Empathetic? June 29, 2016
- Communities Are Using a Powerful Tool to Journey Toward Better Health June 27, 2016
- The Impact of Climate Change on Health and Equity June 22, 2016
- Costs of Care: Getting the Patient-Provider Conversation Right June 15, 2016