February 9, 2016
Latest News Releases
Donald F. Schwarz has been named vice president, Program. In this role, Schwarz will help guide the Foundation’s strategies and work closely with colleagues, external partners and community leaders to build a Culture of Health in America.
January 14, 2016
Health warning labels may increase parents’ understanding that sugar-sweetened beverages increase their child's risk of weight gain, heart disease, and diabetes—and motivate them to buy fewer sugary drinks.
December 17, 2015
A report from Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation concluded that the United States must redouble efforts to better protect the country from new infectious disease threats and resurging illnesses.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- All Children Deserve to Grow Up at a Healthy Weight February 8, 2016
- The Next Phase of the OpenNotes Movement February 2, 2016
- What Can Communities Do Now for Health Equity? January 28, 2016
- Beyond Seat Belts and Bike Helmets: Policies that Improve Lives January 27, 2016
- Helping Mid-Sized Cities Think Big About Health January 13, 2016
- Removing Barriers and Creating Opportunities for Young Men of Color January 5, 2016
- Healthier Cafeterias Thanks to the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act January 4, 2016