August 22, 2016
Latest News Releases
The Foundation commends the American Heart Association for establishing specific guidance concerning children’s intake of added sugars.
July 11, 2016
An NPR, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health poll finds that more than four in 10 working adults say their current job has an impact on their overall health.
May 25, 2016
The 2016 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Sports Award announces its 12 finalists. The award recognizes innovative and influential approaches to using sports to make communities healthier places to live.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- 6 Reasons Why Parks Matter for Health August 22, 2016
- How Social Spending Affects Health Outcomes August 17, 2016
- Honoring Andy Hyman: A Passionate Advocate for Health Equity August 4, 2016
- What’s the Formula for Community Resilience? August 1, 2016
- How to Help Students by Helping Their Parents July 27, 2016
- To Heal a Community, Build Capacity July 20, 2016
- At the Intersection of Urban Planning and Health in the New York Metro Region July 12, 2016