February 10, 2016
Latest News Releases
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Sports Award, celebrating individuals and organizations that make their communities healthier through sport, is accepting applications for the 2016 honor.
February 9, 2016
Donald F. Schwarz has been named vice president, Program. In this role, Schwarz will help guide the Foundation’s strategies and work closely with colleagues, external partners and community leaders to build a Culture of Health in America.
January 14, 2016
Health warning labels may increase parents’ understanding that sugar-sweetened beverages increase their child's risk of weight gain, heart disease, and diabetes—and motivate them to buy fewer sugary drinks.
Latest From the RWJF Blog
- Change Leaders: A New Network to Build a Culture of Health February 11, 2016
- All Children Deserve to Grow Up at a Healthy Weight February 8, 2016
- The Next Phase of the OpenNotes Movement February 2, 2016
- What Can Communities Do Now for Health Equity? January 28, 2016
- Beyond Seat Belts and Bike Helmets: Policies that Improve Lives January 27, 2016
- Helping Mid-Sized Cities Think Big About Health January 13, 2016
- Removing Barriers and Creating Opportunities for Young Men of Color January 5, 2016