Program / Nursing
The Nursing Intern will assist with projects that support the Campaign for Action’s focus: A Nurses Role in Building a Culture of Health. The intern will gain knowledge and experience in health/healthcare workforce policy issues and gain knowledge of performance measurement for accountability. The intern will also conduct research and analysis on best practices in nursing leadership development as well as promising practices in interprofessional collaboration and the interworking’s of a national campaign. Joint publication opportunities may be available. Junior, senior or graduate students majoring in Nursing, Public Health or Public Policy preferred. To apply for this opportunity select Intern—Nursing from the drop down list on the RWJF application.
- Research and write papers on the Nurses role in building a Culture of Health.
- Conduct web searches.
- Conduct literature reviews and prepares summaries.
- Assist with program planning.
- Help create strategies for national nurse programming.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.