The intern will assist with projects to support, inform and improve the flow of messaging, information, news and stories shared with RWJF staff. The intern will work with a Communications professional to conduct a scan of current internal communications methods, trends and best practices within the Foundation and externally. The Intern will then recommend solutions and participate in implementation. Junior or senior Journalism or Communications majors preferred. To apply for this opportunity select Intern—Communications from the drop down list on the RWJF application.
- Conduct scan of current internal communications methods and tools.
- Evaluate effectiveness of tools and communication methods.
- Develop recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with implementing projects.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.