Intern, Accounting / Finance
Accounting / Finance
The Accounting intern will participate in various functions to support Accounting operations and participate in financial analysis, data collection, tax return preparation, benchmarking, and other projects. The Foundation seeks a junior, senior, or graduate student majoring in Accounting. Candidates should have a basic knowledge of accounting principles, be proficient in Excel and have interest in non-profit accounting. To apply for this opportunity select Intern—Accounting from the drop down list on the RWJF application.
- Reviews investment funds, audited financial statements and collect/compile data to be included in the Foundation’s annual financial statement audit.
- Provides general support related to the completion of RWJF tax return filing.
- Provides general support in preparation of tax returns, including the tracking and recording of investment fund K-1 filings.
- Benchmarks, reviews and analyzes tax reporting and other financial data figures from peer Foundations IRS Form 990-PF.
- Provides support to Accounting professional in Foundations expansion of electronic payments.
- Supports Accounting team on various ongoing projects, including but not limited to financial analysis, metric reporting and budget reporting.